Friday, August 12, 2016

New School, New Things


So my mom has homeschooled my brothers and I for our entire lives. And now Aaron one of my brothers is in kindergarten and my mom cant handle to homeschool 5 kids. So my brothers and I are going to public school. The oldest is going to high school second oldest is going to middle school and Aaron, Garrett and I are going to elementary. So we have to leave for school at 7:30. But Ethan (the oldest) is dropped off at seminary and then after that he goes to school. So all my mom has to do is drop off 4 people. It has been SUPER crazy getting school stuff. Yesterday at target my mom and I spent over 100 dollars on school supplies and stayed at target for 3 hours straight. And all this week my family has been practicing getting up and going to school every day so then we get used to it. So my mom is doing all the school shopping this week because next week everybody is going to get their school supplies and then there will be none left. So its pretty much black Friday but less lines.




#BACKTOSCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment