Friday, August 19, 2016

Pukey day at school.



Every morning hunter and I have to get the little boys and Samuel up and get them dressed. Today hunter got Aaron and Peter ready, but not really. All hunter did was get their clothes on and peters shoes on. Not Aarons shoes. So we were late to the car. and today is Friday. so now all we have is 1 more fake school day. After that all real school.


For some reason I feel like I'm going to the dumbest one in my class and I'm going to get teased for what I wear or what I look like. But my friend and parents know I'm really smart and I'm pretty. But I don't feel like that. Because in kindergarten I was the lonely nerd. Every single recess I would go to the corner where we line up and sit there until recess was over. And I guess a girl named Danika felt bad for me because she invited me to her house. A few weeks ago, the legend kindergartener was at the city pool. Luca that's his name. He puked al over the carpet on the first day of school. No one could ever forget that day and that's why I call him legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment