Friday, June 10, 2016

Life ruiner

So recently I made a BIG mistake. I bought a mincraft account. Its a game that looks like Legos and you have to survive in the wild with nothing. My brothers LOVE IT. But now that I have an account and 2 computers its hard to get fair share of gaming time. The boys LOVE IT, My parents HATE IT. My brother hunter was SO addicted to it he got up in the morning at like 3:00 to play. But now he doesn't because my mom made he and my brother make a 100 word essay on why they shouldn't. Now they get up at 4:00 on Saturday. I sometimes feel myself FREAKING OUT when I don't get my full turn. And I've tried to stop it. So I have decided to go on a fast off of minecraft for a better part of the summer to try and draw away from it. And I bet my brother hunter is going to be a HAPPY CAMPER about that. But my brother Ethan is going to be mad because he helped me BUY the account. I hate it and like it at the same time. I mean its fun and all but can really do some damage.


#LIFE.RUINER.

No comments:

Post a Comment