Friday, June 10, 2016

Get to know me

My name is E***** J*** K*****. Born in 2006. And no my mom is NOT writing this for me. I'm the ONLY GIRL out of 7 kids and  the 3rd in line. I cant keep a normal journal because my 14 year old brother wont stop reading it. And knowing how lazy he is..... he wouldn't BOTHER to get on here and read this. I've been homeschooled for awhile. But my mom cant handle to homeschool 5 kids so she put us in public school. Ok, enough about me and get to my LIFE. The most annoying brother would be.........hmmm........that's hard.......OK there all really annoying in there own ways. And they KNOW how to annoy me the most. So the one that gets in trouble the most is.... a tie between Garrett and peter. Peter has sprayed cooking oil in the front room twice, he clogged up the toilet with cars and toys, he pees EVERYWERE, he bullies the 1 year old and spreads food all over. Garrett NEVER STOPS TALKING once in a conversation, breaks a lot of things, stays up running around and keeps everyone up till 10:30. And now....GUESS THERE AGES. If you guessed 3 and 7 you were right. Ok they both get in trouble A TON but I still love them to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment