Friday, June 24, 2016

Surfing


So yesterday I went to the beach with my 2 older brothers, my aunt, my uncle and my cousin. There we went surfing and at first I thought the wet suit was going to slip on like butter, I was wrong. It took us like 15 minutes just to put on the wet suits on. When we got done with that fiasco, we walked down to the water and got on our bogie boards (and yes that is their real given name,) and we headed out into the waves. My aunt didn't want to do it because she doesn't like to surf in nor-cal. So I was done when I almost threw up in the ocean because I swallowed to much salt water. So my aunt and I walked back to the car to get washed off and changed into dry clothes. We only had 1 jug of water to clean up a bunch of sand but we did it with still some water left.
Then we went BACK to the beach to look for treasure with my aunts metal detector. We found over a dollar in cents, some garbage, a fishing lure and like 2 screws. After we were done, my uncle picked us up in the car and we drove to a gas station to get some snacks and then we drove home. It took 3 hours because of the traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment