Thursday, June 16, 2016

Stressing games

 Ever since summer started my mom has made my brothers and I do homework. While one person is doing homework the others play games with my mom until there turn is over then the next person dose theirs. The games we play are pretty classic like Say anything and Apples to Apples. So when I was playing games with my mom we played a game called Pandemic. Its a fun game but VERY stressing. Whenever we play it I start like FLIPING OUT. Especially when were super close to winning or losing. So its a game that you need to find a cure for 4 different places and if you do you win. But if you don't and run out of cards or have to many outbreaks you lose. So its very easy to lose. There's a bunch of different guys that help to win. There's a scientist and a bunch others that help win the game. On the box it says 8+ but I think that's inappropriate because there's so much stress that an 8 year old can handle. I can handle ALOT but not Pandemic and laundry. So right now I'm more calm because its fun to wright and for my mom too. Well this is part of my homework so I better do my math.

#WritingCures

No comments:

Post a Comment